Documentation Updates for the Period Ending July 12, 2014
The following documents are new to the help desk support series as part of our regular documentation update efforts:
- Can I route assets to different backends based on specific criteria I supply?
- How can I follow redirects to S3 objects and cache s3 responses?
- How can I check multiple backends for a single request?
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- How do I publish a live stream?
- Can I get a copy of my bill sent to a person other than the owner of the account?
- Why did my Googlebot crawl stats drop so radically after I signed up with Fastly?
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.