Documentation Updates for the Period Ending January 10, 2015
The following documents are new to the help desk support series as part of our regular documentation update efforts:
- Which TLS options are available?
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- Compliance Services
- Security and Technology Compliance
- Using Amazon S3 as a backend
- CNAME Instructions for most providers
- 503 Error Explanations
- How do I create location-based tagging?
- Miscellaneous VCL features
- How Can I Serve Stale Content on Errors
- How often will Fastly perform health checks?
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.