Documentation Updates for the Period Ending January 24, 2015
The following documents are new to the help desk support series as part of our regular documentation update efforts:
- Delivering Zencoder Streams Through Fastly
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- What type of access do different users have?
- About the Historical Stats Tool
- About the Web Interface Controls
- About Fastly's Video Caching Service
- How do I enable Shielding?
- Can I preview VCL before activating it?
- Does Fastly allow serving old content while fetching new content?
- How Can I Serve Stale Content on Errors
- Log Streaming: Logentries
- Legal and Compliance FAQ
- Security and Technology Compliance
- Compliance Services
- How to Get Started with Fastly
- Enabling and disabling two-factor authentication
- Help! I'm locked out of my account!
- How do I enable automatic gzipping?
- How do I manually enable dynamic gzipping?
- How can I create multiple domains all at once?
- Why am I receiving a service or domain limit message? How do I fix it?
As part of the suspension of Fastly's RTMP Ingest and Transcoding Services, the following documents have been retired from the help desk support series:
- About Fastly's Live Streaming Video Service
- About the Streaming Controls
- Advanced Encoding Settings
- Can I stream to multiple ingests for redundancy?
- How do I add or remove transcoding renditions for live streams?
- How do I enable streaming for my account?
- How do I publish a live stream?
- How is streaming bandwidth billed?
- How much do Fastly's streaming services cost?
- How to create, edit, or delete a live stream
- What are wildcard streams?
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.