Documentation Updates for the Period Ending January 24, 2015
As part of the suspension of Fastly's RTMP Ingest and Transcoding Services, the following documents have been retired from the help desk support series:
- About Fastly's Live Streaming Video Service
- About the Streaming Controls
- Advanced Encoding Settings
- Can I stream to multiple ingests for redundancy?
- How do I add or remove transcoding renditions for live streams?
- How do I enable streaming for my account?
- How do I publish a live stream?
- How is streaming bandwidth billed?
- How much do Fastly's streaming services cost?
- How to create, edit, or delete a live stream
- What are wildcard streams?
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.