- Fastly Status
Accounts and pricing plans
Last updated April 17, 2017
Types of accounts and plans
Fastly offers a variety of accounts and pricing plans.
Free developer trials
We offer a development trial that allows you to test our services free of charge. We allow you to test up to $50 of traffic for free to ensure everything fits your requirements. Simply sign up for a trial and begin testing.
We don't limit functionality during your trial. Once your testing is complete and you're ready to start pushing production traffic our way, you can switch your account to a Paid account.
Paid accounts without contracts
After your trial period ends, you can use Fastly's services on a month-to-month basis without having to sign a contract. Be sure you've provided us with current billing address as well as your credit card information.
To switch from a developer trial to a paid account without a contract, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Fastly web interface.
- From the user menu, select Billing. Your account's billing information appears.
- Click the Pricing Plan tab. Your account type and credit card information appear. You'll also be prompted to enter your billing address if you haven't already done so.
- From the Change Pricing Plan menu, select Paid.
- Agree to Fastly's Terms of Service by selecting the I agree to Terms of Service checkbox.
- Click the Update Plan button. The development trial option disappears and displays your new plan.
If you plan to push at least 2TB of data per month and require one of our TLS service options, or if you plan to push a minimum of 4TB of data per month, it might be worthwhile to consider a contract with Fastly. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We also offer solutions targeted to the needs of specific industries (for example, our Ecommerce package).
Free open source developer accounts
Canceling your account
To cancel your account, have your account owner follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Fastly web interface and click the Account link from the user menu. Your account information appears.
In the Company Settings area, click the Cancel Account button.
A confirmation window appears.
- In the Your password field of the confirmation window, type the password associated with your account and click Confirm and cancel.
After your account is canceled, you'll be billed for any outstanding charges accrued through the day you canceled. For questions about your final billing statement, contact our billing team for assistance. If you decide at a later date to reactivate your account, contact Customer Support and request reactivation.Back to Top