- Fastly Status
These articles provide information about the administrative, physical, and technical safeguards that protect the Fastly CDN service.
NOTE: We take the security of our network seriously and support the disclosure of security issues related to our service. If you believe you have found a vulnerability, we encourage you to report your discovery to our Support team so we can investigate further. If you plan to do security testing of your service behind Fastly, notify Fastly at least two (2) business days prior to the test. See our penetration testing guidelines for more information.
- Access Control Lists
- Configuring user roles and permissions
- Cryptographic- and hashing-related VCL functions
- Enabling and disabling two-factor authentication
- Miscellaneous VCL features
- Monitoring account activity with event logs
- PerimeterX Bot Defender
- Streaming logs
- Securing communications