Log streaming: Log Shuttle
Adding Log Shuttle as a logging endpoint
After Fastly support has enabled the Log Shuttle endpoint for your account, follow these instructions to add Log Shuttle as a logging endpoint:
- Review the information in our Setting Up Remote Log Streaming guide.
Click the Log Shuttle logo. The Create a new Log Shuttle endpoint page appears.
Fill out the Create a new Log Shuttle endpoint fields as follows:
- In the Description field, type a human-readable name for the endpoint.
- In the Log format field, optionally type an Apache-style string or VCL variables to use for log formatting. The Apache Common Log format string appears in this field by default.
- In the Token field, type the data authentication token. This is required for some endpoints like Heroku's Log Integration.
- In the URL field, type the URL to which log data will be sent (e.g.,
Click the Create button to create the new logging endpoint.
Click the Activate button to deploy your configuration changes.
Back to Top