Log streaming: Log Shuttle
Adding Log Shuttle as a logging endpoint
After Fastly support has enabled the Log Shuttle endpoint for your account, follow these instructions to add Log Shuttle as a logging endpoint:
- Review the information in our Setting Up Remote Log Streaming guide.
On the Logging page, find the Log Shuttle endpoints area and click New.
The New Log Shuttle endpoint page appears.
Fill out the New Log Shuttle endpoints fields as follows:
- In the Name field, type a human-readable name for the endpoint.
- In the URL field, type the URL to which log data will be sent (e.g.,
- In the Token field, optionally type the data authentication token. This is required for some endpoints like Heroku's Log Integration.
- In the Format String field, optionally type an Apache-style string or VCL variables to use for log formatting. The Apache Common Log format string appears in this field by default. See our guidance on format strings for more information.
Click Create to create the new logging endpoint.