Email and password changes
Log in to the Fastly application and click the account tab to access the Account Settings information.
Changing your name or email
To change the name or email associated with your account, update the information that appears in the Name and Email (login) fields in the Your Profile section. When changing your email, you'll need to confirm your password in the window that appears. To finalize your new name or email, click Update Profile to save the changes.
Changing your password
To change the password currently associated with your account, type your current password in the Current Password field, then type your new password twice, once in the New Password field and once in the Confirm Password field. Save the changes by clicking Change Password.
When choosing a password keep in mind that it must:
- be at least 6 characters long
- contain at least one letter and one number
In addition, passwords cannot solely contain:
- sequences of letters or numbers (e.g.,
- repeated characters (e.g.,
- adjacent key placements on a standard keyboard (e.g.,
The system will prevent you from choosing a password that:
- matches commonly used passwords (e.g.,
- uses popular dictionary words in passwords less than 16 characters (e.g.,
- matches your user name or your email address