- Fastly's Legacy Full-site Delivery services
- Fastly's Legacy Media Shield
- Legacy Certificate Procurement, Management, and Hosting Service
- Legacy Customer-Provided TLS Certificate Hosting Service
- Legacy Platinum Support and SLA
- Legacy Premium Support and SLA
- Legacy Shared TLS and Shared TLS Wildcard Certificate Services
Recently viewed Clear
Last updated March 30, 2018
Subscribers who purchase Assurance Services will:
- have access to a library of third-party audit reports and certification attestations (most recent 12 months).
- have access to executive summary reports for penetration tests and network scans (most recent 12 months).
- have access to a library of security-related policies and procedures.
- have access to a library of executive summaries of annual risk assessments (most recent 12 months).
- have access to a library of historical Fastly Service Advisory (FSA) documents (most recent 12 months).
- be able to perform unlimited audits of Fastly's security and technology compliance programs, subject to Subscriber's purchase of Professional Services. Audits require advance notice of at least 10 business days and shall be performed by Subscriber (or a mutually acceptable third party) according to standard audit practices.
- have the ability to be added as an Additional Insured on Fastly's General Commercial Liability Insurance for an additional fee.
Subscribers who wish to purchase Assurance Services must also purchase Gold or Enterprise Support.Back to Top