Legacy Certificate Procurement, Management, and Hosting Service
Last updated February 05, 2021
IMPORTANT: As part of our previously announced planned retirement of Certificate Procurement, Management, and Hosting Service, Fastly has begun working with customers to migrate procured certificates to Fastly TLS. Fastly TLS offers an associated web interface and API with similar functionality to the retired products. We will continue to support procured certificates for existing customers during this migration. Our support team will contact you to schedule individual migrations and can be emailed at email@example.com for general questions.
Fastly offers a Certificate Procurement, Management, and Hosting Service where we purchase dedicated TLS certificates on your behalf, then host and manage them for you. Specifically:
- Each certificate purchased will support 2,500 bytes of SAN entries up to a maximum of 150 SAN entries.
- When the limits on any purchased certificate are reached, Fastly will purchase an additional one for you with the same limits, managing and hosting it on your behalf.
- All certificates will be served using SNI technology.
- All new SAN entries require you to verify your control of the domains requested.
- You manage additions and removals of SAN entries using our web interface.