Our JIRA issue integration creates an issue when IPs are flagged on Signal Sciences.
Adding a JIRA issue integration
JIRA issue integrations are configured per project.
- Within JIRA, go to Settings > Site Administration > User management.
- Create a user for the integration to use (e.g., “Create Ticket User”).
- Confirm the user’s account and set a password.
- Create an API token for that user
- On Signal Sciences, go to Site Manage > Site Integrations.
- Click Add site integration and select the Jira Issue integration.
- Enter the host for your JIRA instance and the username of the user and API Token you created.
- Enter the key for the project you’d like to create the ticket in.
- Click Add.
|flag||An IP was flagged|
|agentAlert||An agent alert was triggered|