Our OpsGenie issue integration creates an alert when IP addresses are flagged on Signal Sciences.
Adding a OpsGenie integration
- Create an API integration in OpsGenie.
- Copy the provided API Key.
- Log in to the Signal Sciences console.
- Select a site if you have more than one site.
- From the Manage menu, select Site Integrations. The site integrations menu page appears.
- Click Add site integration. The add site integration menu page appears.
- Select the OpsGenie Alert integration. The OpsGenie Alert integration setup page appears.
- In the API Key field, enter the API Key created in OpsGenie.
- Select if you want to be alerted regarding All activity or Specific activity. If you selected Specific activity, in the Activity menu choose which types of activity you want the integration to create alerts for.
- Click Create site integration.
||An IP address was flagged|
||An agent alert was triggered|