Our PagerDuty issue integration creates an incident when IPs are flagged on Signal Sciences.
Adding a PagerDuty integration
PagerDuty issue integrations are configured per project.
- Within PagerDuty, go to Configuration > Services.
- Click Add New Service button.
- Name your new service, and set your escalation policy and integration method to Use Our API Directly.
- Click Add Service and copy the newly created Service API Key.
- On Signal Sciences, go to Site Manage > Site Integrations.
- Click Add site integration and select the Pagerduty Trigger integration.
- Enter the Service API Key in the Service key field.
- Click Add.
|flag||An IP was flagged|
|agentAlert||An agent alert was triggered|