The PivotalTracker integration allows you to create a story anytime an event triggers.
Adding a PivotalTracker integration
PivotalTracker alerts integrations are configured per project.
- Navigate to your profile page within PivotalTracker and locate your API token.
- Next, identify your Pivotal Tracker project ID by accessing your projects settings and locating the Project ID field under the Access heading.
- Within the Signal Sciences console, go to Site Manage > Site Integrations.
- Click Add site integration and select the PivotalTracker Story integration.
- Enter the Project ID and API Token into their respective fields and choose your preferred triggers for this event.
- Click Add.
|flag||An IP was flagged|
|agentAlert||An agent alert was triggered|