You can link your Fastly and Signal Sciences accounts, allowing you to sign in using your Fastly account login credentials and freely switch between the Signal Sciences and Fastly consoles. After linking your accounts, you will only be able to log in to the Signal Sciences console using your Fastly account credentials.
Before you begin
Before you begin linking your Fastly and Signal Sciences accounts, understand the following:
- You can not unlink your Fastly and Signal Sciences accounts once they have been linked.
- Linked accounts do not currently support SAML authentication. Linked accounts authenticate using your Fastly email address and password, rather than through your identity provider.
- 2FA is supported, but must be enabled on both your Fastly and Signal Sciences accounts before you will be able to link them.
- Signal Sciences accounts set to bypass SSO can not be linked.
How to link your Fastly and Signal Sciences accounts
- Log in to the Signal Sciences console.
- From the Profile menu, select Account Settings. The account settings management page appears.
- Under the Link Fastly account header, click Link account. The link account page appears.
- Click Start Verification. The Fastly account login page appears.
- Enter your Fastly account login credentials.
- Click SIGN IN. The account link confirmation page appears.
- Click Link Fastly account. A confirmation appears stating the account has been successfully linked.
- Click Account settings to return to the account settings management page, or click View dashboard to return to the Corp Overview page.
How to switch between the Fastly and Signal Sciences apps
After linking your Fastly and Signal Sciences accounts, switch between apps by clicking the app switcher icon in the upper-left corner of the console.