Segmented Caching VCL features
Variables related to controlling range requests via Segmented Caching.
- fastly.segmented_caching.autopurged — Whether an inconsistency encountered during Segmented Caching processing led to the system automatically enqueuing a purge request.
- fastly.segmented_caching.block_number — A zero-based counter identifying the file fragment being processed.
- fastly.segmented_caching.cancelled — Whether Segmented Caching processing was enabled and cancelled by a non-206 response.
- fastly.segmented_caching.client_req.is_open_ended — Whether the client's request leaves the upper bound of the range open.
- fastly.segmented_caching.client_req.is_range — Whether the client's request is a range request.
- fastly.segmented_caching.client_req.range_high — The upper bound of the client's requested range.
- fastly.segmented_caching.client_req.range_low — The lower bound of the client's requested range.
- fastly.segmented_caching.completed — Whether Segmented Caching processing was enabled and cancelled by a non-206 response.
- fastly.segmented_caching.error — The reason why Segmented Caching processing failed.
- fastly.segmented_caching.failed — Whether Segmented Caching processing was enabled and ended in a failure.
- fastly.segmented_caching.is_inner_req — Whether VCL is running in the context of a sub-request that is retrieving a fragment of a file.
- fastly.segmented_caching.is_outer_req — Whether VCL is running in the context of a request that is assembling file fragments into a response.
- fastly.segmented_caching.obj.complete_length — The size of the whole file in bytes.
- fastly.segmented_caching.rounded_req.range_high — The upper bound of the rounded block being processed.
- fastly.segmented_caching.rounded_req.range_low — The lower bound of the rounded block being processed.
- fastly.segmented_caching.total_blocks — The number of fragments needed for assembling this response.