Size VCL features
To allow better reporting, Fastly has added several variables to VCL to give more insight into what happened in a request.
- req.body_bytes_read — How big the body of a request was in total bytes.
- req.bytes_read — How big a request was in total bytes.
- req.header_bytes_read — How big the header of a request was in total bytes.
- resp.body_bytes_written — How many bytes were written for body of a response.
- resp.bytes_written — How many bytes in total were sent as a response.
- resp.completed — Whether the response completed successfully or not.
- resp.header_bytes_written — How many bytes were written for the header of a response.