Documentation Updates for the Period Ending April 04, 2015
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- About Fastly's Real-Time Log Streaming Features
- Can I really test out your service for free?
- Does the Fastly application support multi-factor authentication?
- Enabling and disabling two-factor authentication
- How Can I Serve Stale Content on Errors
- How do I do wildcard purges with Fastly?
- Log Streaming: Syslog
- Miscellaneous VCL features
- Setting Up Remote Log Streaming
- Using Google Cloud Storage as an origin
- What type of access do different users have?
- Which TLS options are available?
- Why did my Googlebot crawl stats drop so radically after I signed up with Fastly?
On April 1st, 2015, Splunk completed the end-of-life process for their Splunk Storm product. As a result, we've retired our "Log Streaming: Splunk Storm" service guide from the help desk support series. Splunk products can be configured to receive log streams over syslog instead.
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.