- Fastly Status
These articles describe how to set up TLS certificates with Fastly services.
Fastly uses the TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocol for secure HTTP connections. This protocol replaces its less secure predecessor, the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, which Fastly no longer supports. When referring to secure HTTP connections, our documentation uses the term TLS except when explicitly talking about the now outdated SSL technology or when describing UI settings that still display SSL in the Fastly web interface.
- Accessing Fastly's IP ranges
- Domain validation for TLS certificates
- Enabling HSTS through Fastly
- Forcing a TLS redirect
- Managing domains on TLS certificates
- Support for App Transport Security
- TLS key and certificate replacement
- TLS termination