These articles provide information about the administrative, physical, and technical safeguards that protect the Fastly CDN service, as well as describe how to secure communications between Fastly and your origin servers and customers.
These articles describe how to set up TLS certificates with Fastly services.
- Domain validation for TLS certificates
- Enabling HSTS through Fastly
- Forcing a TLS redirect
- Managing domains on TLS certificates
- Serving HTTPS traffic using certificates you manage
- Serving HTTPS traffic using Fastly-managed certificates
- Setting up free TLS
- TLS key and certificate replacement
- TLS termination
These articles provide information about the Fastly Web Application Firewall (WAF) security product.