Documentation Updates for the Period Ending June 28, 2014
The following documents are new to the help desk support series as part of our regular documentation update efforts:
- Creating a New Service
- How do I cancel my account?
- Custom Error Responses When Serving Stale Content
- Maintaining Separate HTTP and HTTPS Requests to Backend Servers
- How to track your origin's name, IP, and port
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- How do I pay?
- How do I serve stale content if my origin becomes unavailable?
- How do I mix and match Fastly VCL with custom VCL?
- Setting Up Remote Log Streaming
- Adding or Modifying Headers on HTTP Requests and Responses
- Creating Error Pages with Custom Responses
- How do I implement sticky load balancing?
- Date- and time-related VCL features
- Can Fastly host my content?
- Why am I getting a 503 "backend read error"?
- Is the cache on a Fastly query string agnostic?
- Can I use TLS to communicate to my backend servers?
- How do I do wildcard purges with Fastly?
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.