Documentation Updates for the Period Ending August 23, 2014
The following documents are new to the help desk support series as part of our regular documentation update efforts:
- How to Configure and Serve Stale Content
- How does Weight affect the load on my origin servers?
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- Can I check on the status of Fastly's network and services?
- How do I create location-based tagging?
- How can I change my origin server based on a user's location?
- How do I change what the cache key is defined as?
- How do I force unencrypted requests to use TLS?
- How can I find the original IP when using TLS termination?
- Setting Up Remote Log Streaming
- How to Create Stale Content to be Served to Users
- Custom Error Responses When Serving Stale Content
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.