Documentation Updates for the Period Ending October 18, 2014
The following documents are new to the help desk support series as part of our regular documentation update efforts:
- How can I merge accounts?
- Transferring Account Ownership to Another User
- Deleting Account Users
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- How much do Fastly's services cost?
- How can I override default caching based on a backend response?
- Is the cache on a Fastly query string agnostic?
- What is the default caching behavior of HTTP verbs other than GET?
- Why am I getting an Error 1000 with my CloudFlare DNS setup?
- Can I check on the status of Fastly's network and services?
- Intro to Caching and CDNs
- Log Streaming: Amazon S3
- Setting Up Remote Log Streaming
- How do I set a Surrogate-Key header based on the URL?
- Can I use TLS to communicate to my backend servers?
- How do I order a paid TLS option or set up Free Shared Domain TLS for my site?
- How do I configure on-the-fly VoD packaging?
- Adding or Modifying Headers on HTTP Requests and Responses
- How do I mix and match Fastly VCL with custom VCL?
- Date- and time-related VCL features
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.