Documentation Updates for the Period Ending November 1, 2014
The following documents are new to the help desk support series as part of our regular documentation update efforts:
- What support does Fastly have for large files?
- Log Streaming: Cloud Files
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- How do I enable automatic gzipping?
- Which HTTP status codes are cached by default?
- Enabling and disabling two-factor authentication
- About Fastly's Real-Time Log Streaming Features
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.