Documentation Updates for the Period Ending November 15, 2014
The following documents are new to the help desk support series as part of our regular documentation update efforts:
- Accept-Language Header VCL features
- About Fastly's Cloud Accelerator
- How Can I Serve Stale Content on Errors
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- Date- and time-related VCL features
- Using an Amazon S3 private bucket
- Using Google Cloud Storage as an origin
- How POPs handle requests with and without shielding enabled
- Intro to Caching and CDNs
- Setting Content Type based on file extension
- How can I control access to certain resources?
- How do I do wildcard purges with Fastly?
- Log Streaming: Papertrail
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.