Documentation Updates for the Period Ending December 13, 2014
The following documents are new to the help desk support series as part of our regular documentation update efforts:
- Security and Technology Compliance
- Legal and Compliance FAQ
- Availability SLA
- Support Description and SLA
- Compliance Services
- Terms of Service Archive
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- Where can I upload custom VCL?
- Adding or Modifying Headers on HTTP Requests and Responses
- What is the difference between PASS action set in Request Settings and Cache Settings?
- About Fastly's Origin Shielding Features
- About Fastly's Delivery Acceleration Features
- Creating Error Pages with Custom Responses
- How can I check multiple backends for a single request?
- Adding New Users to Your Account
- CNAME Instructions for most providers
- Creating a New Service
- Can I get a copy of my bill sent to a person other than the owner of the account?</s>
- How do I pay?
- How do I switch from a Developers Plan to a Paid Plan?
- What types of billing are available? How will I be billed?
- How do I mix and match Fastly VCL with custom VCL?
- Using Amazon S3 as a backend
- How Can I Serve Stale Content on Errors
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.