Documentation Updates for the Period Ending March 7, 2015
The following documents are new to the help desk support series as part of our regular documentation update efforts:
- PCI-compliant caching and transmission
- Reviewing your account use
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- About the Billing and Invoice Controls
- Can I get a copy of my bill sent to a person other than the owner of the account?
- Can I really test out your service for free?
- Can I set up automatic payments?
- Compliance Services
- How do I cancel my account?
- How do I pay?
- How do I switch from a Developers Plan to a Paid Plan?
- How much do Fastly's services cost?
- Log Streaming: Syslog
- Miscellaneous VCL functions
- Setting Up Remote Log Streaming
- Sign Up and Create Your First Service
- Using an Amazon S3 private bucket
- What type of access do different users have?
- What types of billing are available? How will I be billed?
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.