Documentation Updates for the Period Ending March 21, 2015
The following documents are new to the help desk support series as part of our regular documentation update efforts:
- Log Streaming: Log Shuttle
- Log Streaming: OpenStack
- Request Collapsing
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- About Fastly's Delivery Acceleration Features
- About Fastly's Origin Shielding Features
- Can I check on the status of Fastly's network and services?
- Cryptographic- and hashing-related VCL functions
- Date- and time-related VCL features
- Fastly's Web Interface
- Getting Started
- How do I change what the cache key is defined as?
- How do I mix and match Fastly VCL with custom VCL?
- Why am I getting cache MISSes with Google Pagespeed Module?
- Why did my Googlebot crawl stats drop so radically after I signed up with Fastly?
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.