Documentation Updates for the Period Ending June 13, 2015
The following documents are new to the help desk support series as part of our regular documentation update efforts:
- Accounts and pricing plans
- HIPAA security and caching protected health information
- How we calculate your bill
- Paying your bill
- Who receives your bill
Recently Edited & Reviewed Docs
The following documents were edited by request, as part of the normal doc review cycle, or as a result of updates to how the Fastly app operates:
- Adding or Modifying Headers on HTTP Requests and Responses
- Cache control tutorial
- Caveats of shielding
- How do I enable automatic gzipping?
- How do I enable shielding?
- How to Submit a Support Request
- Legal and Compliance FAQ
- Security and technology compliance
- Which TLS options are available?
Our documentation archive contains PDF snapshots of docs.fastly.com site content as of the above date. Previous updates can be found in the archive as well.