These articles describe how to log data, troubleshoot problems, and tune performance.
These articles describe common errors you may encounter when setting up and configuring Fastly services.
Because Fastly doesn't store customer logs, we provide information about debugging techniques that help you gain insights into your service configurations.
These articles describe how we support real-time log streaming of data that passes through Fastly.
- About Fastly's real-time log streaming features
- Changing log compression formats
- Changing log line formats
- Changing log placement
- Changing where log files are written
- Configuring Google IAM service account impersonation to avoid storing keys on Fastly logging
- Creating an AWS IAM role for Fastly logging
- Custom log formats
- Encrypting logs
- Setting up remote log streaming
- Useful conditions for logging
- Useful log formats
- Useful variables to log