Last updated 2023-06-14
From the Sites page, you can add, edit, and remove sites in your corp.
To access the Sites page, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Signal Sciences console.
- From the corp navigation bar, click the Corp Manage menu and then select Sites. The Sites page appears.
To add a site, follow these steps:
- From the Sites page, click the Add site button. The add site menu page appears.
- Enter a display name for the new site in the Display name text box. The display name determines how the site is listed on the Site Overview page and the site select selector menu.
- Enter a short name for the new site in the Short name text box. The short name is used in URLs and the API (e.g.,
By default, your corp has a limited number of sites. If you need more, contact support for assistance.
To edit a site, follow these steps:
- From the Sites page, click the name of the site that you want edit. The Site Settings page appears and displays the Name form.
- Fill out the fields on the Name form as follows:
- In the Display name field, enter a friendly name for the site. The web interface uses the Display name.
- In the Short name field, enter a short name for the site. The short name is used in the URL.
- Click the Update button.
- Click the Agent Configurations tab. The Agent Configurations form appears.
- Fill out the Agent Configurations form as follows:
- In the Agent mode menu, select the agent mode for the site.
- In the IP anonymization menu, select Disabled to not anonymize IP addresses or select Enabled to convert IP addresses into anonymized IPv6 addresses.
- In the Client IP headers area, add a header by clicking the Add header button and then entering the name of the header in the Header field. Remove a header by clicking the Delete header button to the right of a header name.
- In the Response code field, enter a site default blocking response code. All blocking actions will return the site default blocking response code unless a different response code is specified in a rule. Supported response codes are 301, 302, and 400-599.
- If you entered
302in the Response code (optional) field then, in the Redirect URL (optional) field, enter the absolute or relative URL of the redirect location. See Using redirect custom response codes.
- Click the Update button.
- Click the Users tab. The list of users assigned to the site appears.
- Manage the users assigned to the site.
If you have an owner role, you can delete sites in your corp.
A site cannot be deleted if it:
- Is the site you are currently accessing in the console
- Is the last site remaining for the corp
- Has users that aren't members of any other sites
If you would like to delete a site meeting any of the conditions listed above, reach out to our support team.
To delete a site, follow these steps:
- From the Sites page, click the name of the site that you want to delete. The Site Settings page appears.
- Click the Delete site button. The delete site confirmation window appears.
- Review the warnings associated with deleting a site and check the I understand the consequences of deleting a site box.
- Click the Delete button.