These articles explain how to use the Fastly Next-Gen WAF (powered by Signal Sciences).
Learn about recently released features and products.
How it works
These articles provide basic information about the Next-Gen WAF product and architecture.
These articles explain how to install and configure the Next-Gen WAF.
These articles describe how to install, configure, and update the Signal Sciences agent.
- Getting started with the agent
- Installing the agent on Alpine Linux
- Installing the agent on Amazon Linux
- Installing the agent on Debian
- Installing the agent on Red Hat
- Installing the agent on Ubuntu
- Installing the agent on Windows
- Configuring the agent
- Upgrading the agent
- Creating agent alerts
- Agent end-of-support policy
These articles describe how to install the Next-Gen WAF on Kubernetes.
- Kubernetes installation overview
- Signal Sciences agent container image
- Kubernetes reverse proxy
- Kubernetes Agent + Module
- Kubernetes Agent + Ingress Controller + Module
- Kubernetes Envoy
- Kubernetes Istio
- Kubernetes Ambassador
- Agent scaling and running as a service
- Pivotal Container Services (PKS) setup
- AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS) setup
- Example helloworld test web application
These articles describe how to install the NGINX module.
- Nginx module overview
- Alpine Linux NGINX 1.15.3+
- Amazon Linux NGINX 1.10-1.14
- Amazon Linux NGINX 1.14.1+
- Amazon Linux NGINX 1.9 or lower
- Amazon Linux NGINX-Plus
- Debian NGINX 1.10-1.14
- Debian NGINX 1.14.1+
- Debian NGINX 1.9 or lower
- Debian NGINX-Plus
- Red Hat NGINX 1.10-1.14
- Red Hat NGINX 1.14.1+
- Red Hat NGINX 1.9 or lower
- Red Hat NGINX-Plus
- Ubuntu NGINX 1.10-1.14
- Ubuntu NGINX 1.14.1+
- Ubuntu NGINX 1.9 or lower
- Ubuntu NGINX-Plus
These articles describe how to install the Java module.
Using the Next-Gen WAF
These articles provide information about working with the Next-Gen WAF web interface.
These articles describe key features of the Next-Gen WAF web interface controls.
- About the web interface controls
- About the Corp Overview page
- About the Corp Rules menu
- About the Corp Manage menu
- About the My Profile Menu
- About the Site Overview page
- About the Requests page
- About the Agents page
- About the Signals page
- About the Monitor menu
- About the Rules menu
- About the Manage menu
- Viewing agent details
These articles describe how to manage account access and security.
These articles provide information on keeping your agents and modules up-to-date.
These articles explain how to work with integrations to notify you about activity within your corps and sites.
These articles explain how to work with the Next-Gen WAF API.
These articles provide answers to frequently asked questions.
These articles describe how to troubleshoot common problems.
These articles provide reference information for Next-Gen WAF.
These articles provide information about agent and module releases.
- Agent release notes
- Apache release notes
- CloudFoundry release notes
- Dotnet Core release notes
- Dotnet release notes
- Golang release notes
- HAProxy release notes
- Heroku release notes
- IBM Cloud release notes
- IIS release notes
- Java release notes
- NGINX C Binary release notes
- NGINX release notes
- NGINX 1.10 Lua Module release notes
- NGINX 1.11 Lua Module release notes
- NGINX 1.12 Lua Module release notes
- NodeJS release notes