- Fastly's Legacy Full-site Delivery services
- Fastly's Legacy Media Shield
- Legacy Certificate Procurement, Management, and Hosting Service
- Legacy Customer-Provided TLS Certificate Hosting Service
- Legacy Platinum Support and SLA
- Legacy Premium Support and SLA
- Legacy Shared TLS and Shared TLS Wildcard Certificate Services
WAF Quick Start Package
Last updated July 15, 2020
To use the WAF Quick Start Package, you need to:
- purchase a paid account with a contract for Fastly's services
- purchase Fastly’s WAF
- have logging enabled for at least one supported logging endpoint
NOTE: It’s your responsibility to ensure you have a suitable logging service available and properly configured during the onboarding period.
How it works
Fastly Professional Services staff will guide you through the following stages:
- Planning. Professional Services staff will help you configure your WAF based on your security requirements. They will gather protection requirements, select from available WAF rules, and configure the WAF based on known or perceived risks to your application.
- Deployment. Professional Services staff help you configure your Fastly WAF VCL and add it to your Fastly service. They provide best-practice consulting for configuration of your WAF functionality within the Fastly service and will publish the policy to your Fastly service.
- Hand-off. Professional Services staff help you validate that your WAF policy is active and set up in logging only mode.