- Fastly's Legacy Full-site Delivery services
- Fastly's Legacy Media Shield
- Legacy Certificate Procurement, Management, and Hosting Service
- Legacy Customer-Provided TLS Certificate Hosting Service
- Legacy Platinum Support and SLA
- Legacy Premium Support and SLA
- Legacy Shared TLS and Shared TLS Wildcard Certificate Services
WAF Tuning Package
Last updated July 15, 2020
How it works
Fastly Professional Services staff will guide you through the following tuning stages:
- Planning. Professional Services staff help you gather protection requirements, define rules or filter policies, and develop policy structure.
- Deployment. Professional Services staff help you configure your Fastly WAF VCL and add it to your Fastly service. They provide best-practice consulting for configuration of your WAF functionality within the Fastly service and will publish the policy to your Fastly service.
- Testing. Professional Services staff help you validate that your WAF policy is active and set up testing for it.
- Go-Live. Professional Services staff monitor and address issues during final production testing and policy deployment.
Planning, deployment, testing, and go-live may involve some iterative cycles depending on the complexity of your policy.
Some common tuning options we offer include:
- Initial setup and configuration
- Validation of policy match to origin systems
- Policy updates and maintenance