- Assurance Services
- DDoS Protection and Mitigation Service and SLA
- Dedicated IP addresses
- Fastly product lifecycle
- Fastly’s Full-Site Delivery
- Fastly's Media Shield
- Fastly's On-the-Fly Packaging service
- Fastly’s Streaming Delivery
- HIPAA-Compliant Caching and Delivery
- Live Event Monitoring Service
- Logging Insights Package
- Origin Connect
- PCI-Compliant Caching and Delivery
- Performance Optimization Package
- Platform TLS Certificate Management Product
- Professional Services
- Related offerings
- Service availability SLA
- Subscriber Provided Prefix
- Summary product definitions
- Support description and SLA
- Technical Account Management
- TLS オプション
- TLS service options
- WAF Quick Start Package
- WAF Support and SLA
- WAF Tuning Package
- WAF Tuning Plus Package
- Fastly's Legacy Full-site Delivery services
- Fastly's Legacy Media Shield
- Legacy Platinum Support and SLA
- Legacy Premium Support and SLA
WAF Tuning Package
Last updated May 23, 2019
IMPORTANT: This information is part of a limited availability release. For more information, see our product and feature lifecycle descriptions.
How it works
Fastly Professional Services staff will guide you through the following tuning stages:
- Planning. Professional Services staff help you gather protection requirements, define rules or filter policies, and develop policy structure.
- Deployment. Professional Services staff help you configure your Fastly WAF VCL and add it to your Fastly service. They provide best-practice consulting for configuration of your WAF functionality within the Fastly service and will publish the policy to your Fastly service.
- Testing. Professional Services staff help you validate that your WAF policy is active and set up testing for it.
- Go-Live. Professional Services staff monitor and address issues during final production testing and policy deployment.
Planning, deployment, testing, and go-live may involve some iterative cycles depending on the complexity of your policy.
Some common tuning options we offer include:
- Initial setup and configuration
- Validation of policy match to origin systems
- Policy updates and maintenance