Last updated 2023-05-04
Our PagerDuty issue integration creates an incident when IP addresses are flagged on Signal Sciences.
PagerDuty issue integrations are configured per project.
- Create a new service in PagerDuty selecting Use Our API Directly from the Integration Type menu.
- Copy the newly created Service API Key.
- Log in to the Signal Sciences console.
- From the Sites menu, select a site if you have more than one site.
- From the Manage menu, select Site Integrations. The site integrations menu page appears.
- Click Add site integration. The add site integration menu page appears.
- Select the PagerDuty Trigger integration. The PagerDuty integration setup page appears.
- In the Service API Key field, enter the Service API Key created in PagerDuty.
- Select if you want to be alerted regarding All activity or Specific activity. If you selected Specific activity, in the Activity menu choose which types of activity you want the integration to create alerts for.
- Click Create site integration.
|An IP was address flagged|
|An agent alert was triggered|