Last updated 2023-05-04
The PivotalTracker integration allows you to create a story anytime an event triggers.
PivotalTracker alerts integrations are configured per project.
- In PivotalTracker, locate your API token.
- Access your Pivotal Tracker project settings and, under Access, locate your Project ID.
- Log in to the Signal Sciences console.
- From the Sites menu, select a site if you have more than one site.
- From the Manage menu, select Site Integrations. The site integrations menu page appears.
- Click Add site integration. The add site integration menu page appears.
- Select the PivotalTracker Story integration. The PivotalTracker story integration setup page appears.
- In the API Token field, enter the API token found in PivotalTracker.
- In the Project ID field, enter the Project ID found in PivotalTracker.
- Select if you want to be alerted regarding All activity or Specific activity. If you selected Specific activity, in the Activity menu choose which types of activity you want the integration to create alerts for.
- Click Create site integration.
|An IP address was flagged|
|An agent alert was triggered|