About the Home page
Last updated 2023-07-20
Be sure you know how to access the web interface controls before learning about each of the pages you'll encounter there.
The Home page appears automatically when users with the appropriate access permissions log in to the Fastly web interface. You can access it by clicking Home next to the stopwatch once you've logged into your account.
The summary table of all services allows you to:
- access the real-time and historic stats information for a particular service
- understand the type of each service you control (Deliver and Compute)
- understand whether or not a particular service is active or inactive (and, if active, which version is active)
- open the current configuration settings for a service (by clicking the active version number in the Configuration column)
- view the number of requests received per second for a service in the Requests per second column
- view small graphs of the total number of requests received for a service over a one hour period in the Last hour of requests column
You can also search for a specific service associated with a domain by typing the domain name in the Search by domain field. The domain name you enter must be an exact match to find the desired service.Dig deeper into details about all areas of the web interface controls before you move on to using them to work with services.