About the plan usage page
Last updated 2023-11-22
The plan usage page allows you to view your account usage metrics broken down by product and region over key, monthly timeframes. These metrics provide insights into the month-to-date usage of things your account's billing is based on (for example, Image Optimizer requests or Concierge TLS). Use the information here to help you estimate your bill and plan for the future.
Be sure you know how to access the web interface controls before learning about the information you'll encounter here.
When your user role allows you access to this page, you'll see:
- a Summary area where you can view global, month-to-date usage-based metrics for your accounts.
- a Usage area where you can view a graph of your month-to-date trends for each of the usage-based metrics related to your accounts. Select a different metric using the menu above the graph. Hover the cursor over a specific date in the graph to display the specific metrics for that day.
- a Service usage area where you can view simple, month-to-date usage metrics on a per-service basis. Use the search box to search by service name or ID.
- a Regional usage area where you can view usage metrics within each geographical region of the world for the month to date. Expand or collapse a region by clicking on its name or use the controls to the right of the area's title to expand or collapse and hide all regions at once.
When reviewing the metrics displayed on the plan usage page, keep the following things in mind:
- Per-service usage metrics appear only for the account you're logged in to. To view per-service metrics for a child account, log in to that account.
- Data doesn't appear in real time. Unlike the metrics displayed in the Observability page graphs, data for plan usage metrics does not appear in real-time. Usage-based metrics are updated daily. The date and time of the last update appears at the top of the page.
- Plan usage data is exportable. You can create an exportable version of your plan usage data for the month by clicking the data export link at the top of the page.