- Fastly's Legacy Full-site Delivery services
- Fastly's Legacy Media Shield
- Legacy Certificate Procurement, Management, and Hosting Service
- Legacy Customer-Provided TLS Certificate Hosting Service
- Legacy Platinum Support and SLA
- Legacy Premium Support and SLA
- Legacy Shared TLS and Shared TLS Wildcard Certificate Services
Last updated December 18, 2020
IMPORTANT: This information is part of a limited availability release. For more information, see our product and feature lifecycle descriptions.
Fastly’s Cloud Optimizer product allows customers using one or more non-Fastly content delivery networks (CDNs) to take advantage of Fastly’s Full-Site Delivery features without migrating edge delivery traffic to Fastly. Cloud Optimizer works with your existing content delivery infrastructure by designating Fastly as the origin for all of your end-user-serving CDNs. Using Cloud Optimizer provides you with real-time visibility of origin traffic, granular load balancing for your origin infrastructure, and request collapsing to decrease traffic to origin.
To learn more about Fastly's Cloud Optimizer, contact your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.