- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Assurance Services
- Cloud Optimizer
- DDoS Protection and Mitigation Service and SLA
- Dedicated IP addresses
- Designated Technical Specialist
- Fastly product lifecycle
- Fastly’s Full-Site Delivery
- Fastly's Media Shield
- Fastly's On-the-Fly Packaging service
- Fastly’s Streaming Delivery
- HIPAA-Compliant Caching and Delivery
- Live Event Monitoring Service
- Logging Insights Package
- Origin Connect
- PCI-Compliant Caching and Delivery
- Performance Optimization Package
- Platform TLS Certificate Management Product
- Professional Services
- Related offerings
- Service availability SLA
- Subscriber Provided Prefix
- Summary product definitions
- Support description and SLA
- TLS オプション
- TLS service options
- WAF Quick Start Package
- WAF Support and SLA
- WAF Tuning Package
- WAF Tuning Plus Package
PCI-Compliant Caching and Delivery
Last updated August 01, 2018
We have designed Fastly's core CDN service with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance in mind. With proper authorization on your account, you can use Fastly's
beresp.pci VCL variable to automatically cache content in a manner that satisfies PCI DSS requirements.
beresp.pci variable to an object prevents writing of that object to non-volatile disk storage on the edge. Combined with frontend and backend TLS, this feature allows you to cache and transmit flagged content through the Fastly network in compliance with our PCI certification.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to enable this product for your account.
IMPORTANT: If you have purchased Fastly’s PCI-compliant caching or HIPAA-compliant caching products Fastly will enforce a minimum version of TLS 1.2 or higher for all connections to meet the compliance requirements mandated by the PCI Security Standards Council.
NOTE: Fastly's security and technology compliance program includes safeguards for the entire Fastly CDN Service, independent of using the
beresp.pci variable. The Fastly security program and technology compliance guides provide more information about these safeguards.