About the account menu
Last updated 2024-02-22
The account menu provides you with access to your personal profile information and, if you have access to multiple customer accounts, an option to switch accounts.
Be sure you know how to access the web interface controls before learning about each of the pages you'll encounter there.
The account menu appears at the far right of the default control group:
Use this menu to:
- access company and personal profile information about your account
- access your account's billing-related details (if you've been assigned a role with billing access)
- request help from Fastly Support
- request a consultation with Professional Services staff
- contact Sales
- log out of the web interface
Selecting Account from the account menu displays Company Profile and Personal Profile details tied to your account login. The Company Profile details include:
- Company settings where you'll find details about your company (e.g., its name and the phone number, the account owner, and various company contacts used to streamline communication with Fastly), as well as the location to enable a login IP allowlist, enable account-wide two-factor authentication, and cancel your account
- User management controls where you can control user invitations and configure their roles
- Account API tokens created by users within your account to control or restrict access to various services
- Audit log keeps track of events related to your account, users, and services
- Single sign-on lets you manage user authentication by enabling single sign-on (SSO)
- Billing controls where you can review the charges to your account, change your credit card information, and update your company's tax address
The Personal Profile details include:
- Your profile including your name and your email address
- Change password controls that allow you to update your current login password
- Two-factor authentication information where you can manage the multi-factor authentication controls for your personal login
- Personal API tokens where you can create and delete your personal API tokens you need to control access to various services and resources within your Fastly account
- Appearance controls that allow you to change the appearance of the web interface, such as enabling dark mode.
Selecting Billing from the account menu displays billing-related account details for your login, including:
- Overview where you can view bill-related metrics for your account broken down by product and region over key, monthly timeframes
- Plan usage where you can view your account plans and usage details
- Invoices with a complete history of the monthly bills for your Fastly account and their payment statuses, which you can use to review your specific account charges
- Billing information where you can upgrade to a paid account if you're currently using a trial account. Once on a paid account, you can view and edit your credit card information and update your billing address for your account, if you have the appropriate permissions to do so.
Billing information is only available for Delivery customers.