About the account menu
Last updated 2021-11-30
The account menu provides you with access to your account's specific settings and its billing information as determined by the roles and permissions you have been assigned. From here you can access your personal profile information and, if you have access to multiple customer accounts, you'll see an option to switch accounts. The account menu also provides a way for you to contact Support, contact Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org), and log out of the web interface.
Before you begin
Be sure you know how to access the web interface controls before learning about each of the pages you'll encounter there.
About the Account menu
The account menu appears at the far right of the default control group:
About the Account controls
Selecting Account from the account menu displays Company Profile and Personal Profile details tied to your account login. The Company Profile details include:
- Company settings where you'll find details about your company (e.g., its name and the phone number, the account owner, and various company contacts used to streamline communication with Fastly), as well as the location to enable a login IP allowlist, enable account-wide two-factor authentication, and cancel your account
- User management controls where you can control user invitations and configure their roles
- Account API tokens created by users within your account to control or restrict access to various services
- Audit log keeps track of events related to your account, users, and services
- Single sign-on lets you manage user authentication by enabling single sign-on (SSO)
- Billing controls where you can review the charges to your account, change your credit card information, and update your company's tax address
The Personal Profile details include:
- Your profile including your name and your email address
- Change password controls that allow you to update your current login password
- Two-factor authentication information where you can manage the multi-factor authentication controls for your personal login
- Personal API tokens where you can create and delete your personal API tokens you need to control access to various services and resources within your Fastly account
- Appearance controls that allow you to change the appearance of the web interface, such as enabling dark mode.
About the Billing controls
Selecting Billing from the account menu displays billing-related account details for your login, including:
- Invoice history with a complete history of the monthly bills for your Fastly account and their payment statuses
- Upgrade account where you can view your current account type and upgrade it to a paid account if you're currently using a free developer trial
- Credit card where you can view and edit your credit card information
- Tax address where you can update your tax or billing address for your account
What's nextDig deeper into details about all areas of the web interface controls before you move on to using them to work with services.
Do not use this form to send sensitive information. If you need assistance, contact support.