Log streaming: Log Shuttle
Last updated 2021-06-09
Fastly does not provide direct support for third-party services. See Fastly's Terms of Service for more information.
Adding Log Shuttle as a logging endpoint
Follow these instructions to add Log Shuttle as a logging endpoint:
- Review the information in our Setting Up Remote Log Streaming guide.
Click the Log Shuttle Create endpoint button. The Create a Log Shuttle endpoint page appears.
- Fill out the Create a Log Shuttle endpoint fields as follows:
- In the Name field, enter a human-readable name for the endpoint.
- In the Placement area, select where the logging call should be placed in the generated VCL. Valid values are Format Version Default, waf_debug (waf_debug_log), and None. See our guide on changing log placement for more information.
- In the Log format field, optionally enter an Apache-style string or VCL variables to use for log formatting. Our discussion of format strings provides more information.
- In the Token field, enter the data authentication token. This is required for some endpoints like Heroku's Log Integration.
- In the URL field, enter the URL to which log data will be sent (e.g.,
- Click the Create button to create the new logging endpoint.
- Click the Activate button to deploy your configuration changes.