- Fastly Status
Log streaming: Log Shuttle
Last updated August 24, 2017
NOTE: This logging endpoint is disabled by default. To enable this endpoint for your account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
NOTE: Fastly does not provide direct support for third-party services. See Fastly's Terms of Service for more information.
Adding Log Shuttle as a logging endpoint
After Fastly support has enabled the Log Shuttle endpoint for your account, follow these instructions to add Log Shuttle as a logging endpoint:
- Review the information in our Setting Up Remote Log Streaming guide.
Click the Log Shuttle logo. The Create a Log Shuttle endpoint page appears.
- Fill out the Create a Log Shuttle endpoint fields as follows:
- In the Name field, type a human-readable name for the endpoint.
- In the Log format field, optionally type an Apache-style string or VCL variables to use for log formatting. The Apache Common Log format string appears in this field by default.
- In the Token field, type the data authentication token. This is required for some endpoints like Heroku's Log Integration.
- In the URL field, type the URL to which log data will be sent (e.g.,
- Click the Create button to create the new logging endpoint.
- Click the Activate button to deploy your configuration changes.