CloudFoundry release notes
- Added SIGSCI_REQUIRED variable setting, if true this will prevent the app from starting if the agent fails to start.
- Added configurable health check feature for both the agent listener and upstream app process.
- Reset port assignment to ensure app can start if agent fails to start.
- Agent version can now be specified with the
- Access logging disabled by default.
- Enable access logging by specifying a log file path with the
- If agent keys are not provided the agent installation process will be skipped.
- Initial release.
- Package can be extracted directly into existing buildpacks.