These articles provide basic instructions for configuring Fastly services after getting started.
These articles describe configuration settings and changes you can make to your cache settings when setting up Fastly services.
These articles describe how to create your own VCL files with specialized configurations.
- About VCL Snippets
- Accept-Language header VCL features
- Authenticating before returning a request
- Basic authentication
- Custom responses that don't hit origin servers
- Enabling URL token validation
- Guide to VCL
- Isolating header values without regular expressions
- Manipulating the cache key
- Response Cookie handling
- Support for the Edge-Control header
- Understanding the different PASS action behaviors
- Uploading custom VCL
- Using dynamic VCL Snippets
- Using regular VCL Snippets
- VCL regular expression cheat sheet
These articles describe how to move rapid key/value pair decision logic to the edge using dictionaries.
These articles describe configuration settings and changes you can make to your domains and origins when setting up Fastly services.
- Changing origins based on user location
- Failover configuration
- IPv6 support
- Maintaining separate HTTP and HTTPS requests to origin servers
- Routing assets to different origins
- Setting up redundant origin servers
- Specifying an override host
- Using Fastly with apex domains
- Using Fastly's global POP network
These articles describe configuration settings and changes you can make to your headers when setting up Fastly services.
These articles provide information about distributing requests across multiple servers to optimize resource use and avoid overloading any single resource.
These articles describe how to purge cache.